Thanks to the high performance of Irsap Tesi Join radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula: Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n
• kit for fixing to the wall in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• hydraulic connection kit (valve and lockshield valve) in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• chrome-plated vent valve kit
• kit of pipe covers and hole cover kit (rosettes)
• 1 1/2” end plug complete with chrome-plated cover
N.B. The valves provided are a valve and lockshield valve in a angle version or angle valve assembly with pitch 50 mm for versions with a 50 mm connection.