TESI JOIN has a sinuous and captivating shape.
The soft lines that intertwine make this heating body
the protagonist of any environment in which it is
TESI JOIN has as standard equipment: valve, holder,
shelves for installation in a coordinated finish, chromed
vent valve, chromed pipe cover and hole cover rosette.
TESI JOIN is available in: 2 heights 1802 and 2002 mm;
3 widths from 391 to 571 mm; thermal powers from 994
to 1668 Watt.
sheet steel tubes with diameter 25 mm
moulded sheet steel manifolds
element length 45 mm
manifold top and bottom end threads 1/2” G right
maximum allowed working pressure 10 bar
maximum allowed working temperature 95°C
Tesi Join, 10 elements, Hight 2000 mm, Lenght 481 mm, Matt Blue Dove - RAL 5014
Tesi Join, 10 elements, Hight 2000 mm, Lenght 481 mm, Matt Blue Dove - RAL 5014, (detail)
Tesi Join, Vertical, 10 elements, Hight 2002 mm, Lenght 474 mm, Pearl White
Tesi Join, 10 elements, Hight 2000 mm, Lenght 481 mm, Black - RAL 9005
Tesi Join, 10 elements, Black - RAL 9005, (detail),
Colors and Finishes
Attention: the colors displayed are indicative and could not be as real radiators.
Thanks to the high performance of Irsap TESI JOIN radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula: Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n
• kit for fixing to the wall in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• hydraulic connection kit (valve and lockshield valve) in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• chrome-plated vent valve kit
• kit of pipe covers and hole cover kit (rosettes)
• 1 1/2” end plug complete with chrome-plated cover
• N.B. The hydraulic connection kit, supplied with the radiator, includes valve and lockshield version, both for separate valve and lockshield valve and for valve pitch 50 mm, complete with fittings for connection with copper pipes (diameters 12, 14 and 15 mm ) and multilayer (14 sp. 2 and 16 sp. 2).