Thanks to the high performance of Irsap TESI MEMORY radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula: Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n
• kit for fixing to the wall in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• hydraulic connection kit (valve and lockshield valve) in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• chrome-plated vent valve kit
• kit of pipe covers and hole cover kit (rosettes)
• 1 1/2” end plug complete with chrome-plated cover
• N.B. The hydraulic connection kit, supplied with the radiator, includes valve and lockshield version, both for separate valve and lockshield valve and for valve pitch 50 mm, complete with fittings for connection with copper pipes (diameters 12, 14 and 15 mm ) and multilayer (14 sp. 2 and 16 sp. 2).