World Youth Skills Day 2021
World Youth Skills Day was established by the United Nations (UN) General Assembly in 2014, and is an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the importance of equipping young people with all the necessary skills, to find a place in the world, helping to develop and transform it.
Worldwide, young people between the ages of 15 and 24 (around 16% of the population) are more likely than adults to become unemployed or underpaid; with this initiative we want to raise awareness in the world on the development and importance of youth skills.
Irsap has always worked to promote and support the skills of young people, thanks to the sensitivity of the company's ownership, with many internal initiatives and collaborating with the main national events. Among the initiatives we mention:
- presence of curricular stage in the company with an annual average of about 30 youth
- actual contributions to the study, with an average of 20 student awards per year ( LINK )
- Future Leader Program, which offers an employment contract to deserving young people, allowing them to rotate between company functions by increasing professionalism ( 2021 edition LINK - 2018 edition LINK )
- visit and training days for high school and university students (Bocconi Alumni Association LINK, ITS Red Academy LINK, IPSIA Enzo Bari LINK, ecc.)
- Open Factory School, reserved visit for upper secondary schools with workshops and guided visits to companies ( LINK ).
Irsap renews its determination and commitment to invest in the skills of our young people to introduce them to the market through training and skills development.