Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679
IRSAP takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially, in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and this notice.
Purpose of data processing
The use of our website www.irsap.com (Site) is generally possible without providing personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail) these may eventually be collected for the following purposes
1. processing navigators/customers information request;
2. to allow access to the reserved area of the Site
3. customer support on products;
4. recruitment / selection of personnel
5. technical management of the websites
6. marketing and promotional purposes
Legal bases of the treatment
The legal bases of the above processing are:
(a) legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties (art. 6, co. 1, lett. f) EU Reg. 2016/679);
b) execution of the contract between the parties (art. 6, co.1, lett. b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
Consequences of non-communication of personal data
Failure to communicate personal data prevents the execution of the above treatments.
The personal data subject to processing will be kept for the period of duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Owner is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or other purposes provided for by law or regulation. In particular, the data will be kept for the ten-year term provided for the conservation of documents relevant for accounting, tax and anti-money laundering purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the reference standards.
The data of the interested party will be communicated and processed by employees authorized for this purpose by the Owner (contact persons and persons in charge/authorized for the processing).
Depending on what is necessary for the execution of the contract, personal data may be communicated to:
- Suppliers / installers
- Accountant's office
- Legal firm
- Credit institutions
- Public and private bodies
- Control and certification bodies
Links to other websites
On our Internet pages you may also find links to other Internet pages. We would like to point out that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. In this context we dissociate ourselves from all contents of these pages. This statement applies to all links to external websites and their contents on our Internet pages.
Facebook plugin (Like button)
Our pages include plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, United States of America. You can recognize Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our page. An overview of Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
Our pages include features from the Instagram service. These features are provided by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to emphasize that we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how Instagram uses it.
Our pages include functions of the Twitter service. These features are provided by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103. If you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile by clicking on the Twitter button. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how Twitter uses it.
Our pages include functions of the Google plus service. These features are provided by Google LLC (and its subsidiaries), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. If you are logged into your Google plus account, you can link the content of our pages to your Google plus profile by clicking on the Google plus button. This allows Google plus to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how Google plus uses it.
Server Log Files
The site's host, ARUBA SPA, collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits. These are:
- Browser type / browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
This data cannot be linked to specific persons and is not combined with other data sources.
We reserve the right to analyze this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to
- request access to personal data and information relating thereto; rectification of inaccurate data or integration of incomplete data; deletion of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); limitation of the processing of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- to request and obtain - in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or the consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - the personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller;
- to object at any time to the processing of personal data in the event of special situations concerning the data subject;
- revoke consent at any time, limited to cases in which processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (e.g. data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have any further questions regarding your personal data, you may contact us at any time at privacy @ irsap.it .