Light, minimal and essential, SOUL_S reinterprets any environment. Its linear perspectives are the expression of the evolution, fascinating encounter between a round collector and a flat profile, able to influence and characterize the bathroom’s environment enhancing its personality. Available in 3 heights and 1 width. With the insertion of the electric resistance (optional) it can work even in periods when the system is off.
- steel towel warmer radiator
- horizontal elements featuring rectangular 50x10 mm section tubes
- side round manifolds with a 30 mm diameter
- manifold threading 1/2” Gas right
- maximum working pressure 4 bar
- maximum working temperature 95°C
- 50 mm connection
- not suitable for installation with a single-pipe system
|Model||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Conn. centre (mm)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (lt)||
||Exponent||Mixed Function (Watts)|
|924 13 rails 2 espaces||38,0||924||550||50||9,40||3,22||1.391,2 350,7 407,7 308,8 215,9 130,3||1,245||400|
|1176 16 rails 3 espaces||38,0||1176||550||50||11,48||4,10||1.723,1 434,3 505,0 379,0 261,9 155,5||1,286||400|
|1540 21 rails 4 espaces||38,0||1540||550||50||15,03||5,33||2.234,9 563,3 655,0 490,6 337,9 199,9||1,295||700|
|1848 28 rails 3 espaces||38,0||1848||550||50||19,44||7,27||2.814,9 709,5 825,0 615,9 422,5 248,4||1,310||1000|
Thanks to the high performance of Irsap SOUL_S radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n.
- 4 wall fixing in the same color as the radiator
- 2 1/2” hidden airvents complete with valve cover
Calculate the power
How to choose the Soul_S radiator for your home? How to know what is the right power to heat each room? Online thermal requirement allows you to identify the most suitable radiator for your living space