TESI JOIN has a sinuous and captivating shape. The soft lines that intertwine make this heating body the protagonist of any environment in which it is inserted. TESI JOIN has as standard equipment: valve, holder, shelves for installation in a coordinated finish, chromed vent valve, chromed pipe cover and hole cover rosette. TESI JOIN is available in: 2 heights 1802 and 2002 mm; 3 widths from 391 to 571 mm; thermal powers from 994 to 1668 Watt.
- sheet steel tubes with diameter 25 mm
- moulded sheet steel manifolds
- element length 45 mm
- manifold top and bottom end threads 1/2” G right
- maximum allowed working pressure 10 bar
- maximum allowed working temperature 95°C
|Model||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Conn. centre (mm)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (lt)||
|1800 08 el.||65,0||1802||391||1735||21,52||12,64||2.917,6 855,1 994,3 739,1 504,2 294,1||1,329|
|1800 10 el.||65,0||1802||481||1735||26,90||15,80||3.647,0 1.068,9 1.242,9 923,9 630,2 367,6||1,329|
|1800 12 el.||65,0||1802||571||1735||32,28||18,96||4.376,4 1.282,7 1.491,5 1.108,7 756,2 441,1||1,329|
|2000 08 el.||65,0||2002||391||1935||24,08||13,76||3.263,2 956,3 1.112,0 828,5 566,9 332,1||1,319|
|2000 10 el.||65,0||2002||481||1935||30,10||17,20||4.079,0 1.195,4 1.390,0 1.035,6 708,6 415,1||1,319|
|2000 12 el.||65,0||2002||571||1935||36,12||20,64||4.894,8 1.434,5 1.668,0 1.242,7 850,3 498,1||1,319|
Thanks to the high performance of Irsap TESI JOIN radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula: Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n
- kit for fixing to the wall in a finish coordinated with the radiator
- hydraulic connection kit (valve and lockshield valve) in a finish coordinated with the radiator
- chrome-plated vent valve kit
- kit of pipe covers and hole cover kit (rosettes)
- 1 1/2” end plug complete with chrome-plated cover
- N.B. The hydraulic connection kit, supplied with the radiator, includes valve and lockshield version, both for separate valve and lockshield valve and for valve pitch 50 mm, complete with fittings for connection with copper pipes (diameters 12, 14 and 15 mm ) and multilayer (14 sp. 2 and 16 sp. 2).
Calculate the power
How to choose the Tesi Join radiator for your home? How to know what is the right power to heat each room? Online thermal requirement allows you to identify the most suitable radiator for your living space