The TESI RUNNER model’s sinuosity is its distinctive
feature and makes dynamism the absolute
protagonist in every room.
TESI RUNNER has as standard equipment: valve,
lockshield, shelves for installation in a coordinated
finish, chromed vent valve, chromed pipe cover and
hole cover rosette.
TESI RUNNER is available in: 2 heights 1802 and 2002
mm; 3 widths from 391 to 571 mm; thermal powers from
994 to 1668 Watt.
sheet steel tubes with diameter 25 mm
moulded sheet steel manifolds
element length 45 mm
manifold top and bottom end threads 1/2” G right
maximum allowed working pressure 10 bar
maximum allowed working temperature 95°C
Tesi Runner, 12 elements, Hight 1800 mm, Lenght 391 mm, Sablé
Tesi Runner, 12 elements, Hight 1800 mm, Lenght 391 mm, Sablé, (detail)
Colors and Finishes
Attention: the colors displayed are indicative and could not be as real radiators.
Thanks to the high performance of Irsap TESI RUNNER radiators, the ideal Δt for low temperature projects is Δt at 30°C.
For Δt different from 50°C use the formula: Q=Qn (Δt / 50)n
• kit for fixing to the wall in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• hydraulic connection kit (valve and lockshield valve) in a finish coordinated with the radiator
• chrome-plated vent valve kit
• kit of pipe covers and hole cover kit (rosettes)
• 1 1/2” end plug complete with chrome-plated cover
• N.B. The hydraulic connection kit, supplied with the radiator, includes valve and lockshield version, both for separate valve and lockshield valve and for valve pitch 50 mm, complete with fittings for connection with copper pipes (diameters 12, 14 and 15 mm ) and multilayer (14 sp. 2 and 16 sp. 2).